At Technology by Design we are always striving to make ourselves better.
Here are 16 ways that we are BETTER than the rest.
- We explain everything in easy-to-understand terms. No geek speak here!
- We provide business solutions to business technology problems. We don’t try to sell you the latest techno gizmo – instead – we listen to your business problem and offer several strategies to resolve the ROOT of the problem.
- We answer most all calls LIVE with a real person that resides here in the Southern Manitoba. Support calls go DIRECTLY to a service engineer or project manager that can help you.
- We respond to client emergencies in one hour or less.
- We complete projects on time and on budget. Sorry – we don’t do surprise service bills!
- Our engineers and project managers are balanced with the interpersonal skills required to communicate at all business levels. They aren’t just geeks that can only talk about computers. We guarantee you’ll love working with our engineers.
- We are adamant about backing up your network and all critical data. We simply do not play games with a company’s most valuable asset – their data.
- We offer flat rate and fixed fee service programs and projects. We don’t operate in a time and materials basis like many other providers where they are learning on your dime.
- We are great communicators.
- Our people and processes are coordinated in such a way as to ALWAYS keep you up-to-date on our progress as it relates to your needs and projects.
- We are constantly improving our service offering to make our client’s experience the best possible.
- We listen and respond to your needs. The owners are actively involved with the clients of Technology by Design.
- We offer preventative maintenance programs to keep your network working.
- We are proactive when it comes to ensuring your network and computers are working when you need them. More often than not, we notice problems and resolve them BEFORE you even know it’s a problem. We monitor and RESPOND to network problems 24/7.
- Yes we do dispatch engineers if needed at 2am in the morning when your server has a critical problem that needs to be handled before all of your staff shows up for work.
- We don’t pursue every company that needs computer support. We choose only clients that share in our values of honesty, integrity, good communication, teamwork and simply doing the right thing. Serving a company’s IT and critical network needs is a HUGE responsibility that we take that very seriously. It takes teamwork and a solid commitment to good communication, excellence, and industry best practices to serve a company in an excellent manner. If we cannot succeed in an excellent manner because of value differences – we simply don’t pursue the opportunity.